Saturday, 15 November 2014

My Favourite Winter Lip Product

 
Revlon Lip Butters, available in a variety of shades (here).

When the weather turns cold there is one lip product that I always turn to; Revlon Lip Butters. These have been around for quite a while now, when they first were launched the hype was huge, but I love them now as much as when I first tried them.

They come in a ton of shades which means you can get something to match whatever the occasion. They are buildable, so if you want a sheer wash of colour or a bold lip, it's easy to achieve. The best bit? These lip butters are packed with hydration, so when your lips are feeling a bit chapped and dry, you apply these and your lips instantly feel smooth and soft. I always have one of these in my handbag during winter and I have quite a few shades in my stash! If you've got one of these buried in your drawers, grab it out and give it a whirl. Relive the hype!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog