Monday, 10 November 2014

Vivianna Does Makeup, London & Fireworks | Vlog

 


I've got something a little different for you today! On Tuesday I headed into London for the Theatre Of Beauty event and I took the chance to do a bit of sightseeing. I headed to the Emirates Air Line and the Tower of London. I thought it would be a great opportunity to take some video footage and create a little vlog. The whole reason I went to the Theatre Of Beauty event was because I bought VIP tickets. I had the chance to meet Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup, which I was really excited (and nervous) about. Meeting Anna was such a surreal and amazing experience. She's such a beautiful and lovely person and it's 20 minutes I won't forget in a hurry! Thank you Anna for being so lovely and kind!

We also had some fireworks and sparklers on Friday night, so I grabbed some footage of that too! I hope you enjoy this little vlog, let me know if you want to see more in the future!










*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog