Monday 10 November 2014

Vivianna Does Makeup, London & Fireworks | Vlog



I've got something a little different for you today! On Tuesday I headed into London for the Theatre Of Beauty event and I took the chance to do a bit of sightseeing. I headed to the Emirates Air Line and the Tower of London. I thought it would be a great opportunity to take some video footage and create a little vlog. The whole reason I went to the Theatre Of Beauty event was because I bought VIP tickets. I had the chance to meet Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup, which I was really excited (and nervous) about. Meeting Anna was such a surreal and amazing experience. She's such a beautiful and lovely person and it's 20 minutes I won't forget in a hurry! Thank you Anna for being so lovely and kind!

We also had some fireworks and sparklers on Friday night, so I grabbed some footage of that too! I hope you enjoy this little vlog, let me know if you want to see more in the future!









Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig