Tuesday 11 November 2014

Four For Autumn



The leaves are falling, the days are getting shorter and the weather is definitely getting colder. So today I thought I'd share four of my favourite products that are perfect for Autumn.

The Body Shop make some incredible body butters, in a whole range of scents. I've been loving using this now it's getting colder. This is the best stuff I know about for dry skin, it's instant hydration in a tub and it smells incredible. I always have a tub of this on the go as I cannot live without it! The question is; what scent will you pick?

I've sung the praises of this cream more than once and it's no secret I'm a fan. However, this stuff is fantastic if you've got dry skin. It's easy to forget about your feet when it comes round to winter, but if you look after them all year, they'll look good when the summer comes along. I use this most nights when I get home from work, it's like a mini pamper treat! I can't believe it only costs £5.50! 

When it comes to red nails, I'm not normally a fan. But I could where 'Toggle To The Top' on my nails every single day. This glittery garnet red is beautiful! I fell in love with this shade last Christmas when it was released in the miniature set. However I finally bought the full sized version and i'm in love!

I actually wore this foundation to my graduation, which shows how much I trust it. This hardy foundation is incredible when the weather turns miserable. It gives a matt finish to the skin and it stays put through the wind, rain and the sunshine. It's available on the high street and although it's fairly pricey for the high street, it's well worth it. You can blend it into the skin and can build it up from a sheer wash to full coverage. I'm a huge fan of this when the seasons change! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig