Monday 1 September 2014

Revlon Highlighting Palette | Review


Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Gold (030), £8.99

I've always had a bit of a thing for the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, they looks so beautiful. But oh my, they are expensive, I don't think I can justify buying one anytime soon! Equally as pretty is this Highlighting Palette in Bronze Gold from Revlon. This little palette got fantastic reviews from beauty bloggers worldwide when it was first released, so I naturally had to try it out. 

It's another Revlon product that I've fallen in love with! It comes packaged in a beautiful black box which is just sleek and simple, with the Revlon logo on the top. The product itself is not hugely pigmented, you'd have to try very hard to apply too much of this product. It's also not as glittery as you might expect from looking at it. It's just a very subtle shade which is lovely to wear. It adds a lovely shine and glow to your cheeks without making you look like a glitterball. It's a very fine milled powder formulation, which means it's very lightweight and lovely to wear! It's been lovely to wear when it's been really hot in the UK! 

I definitely have my eye on the Rose Gold version of this palette, it looks like it would be a perfect shade to bridge the gap between summer and autumn. I definitely recommend checking this out when you're next out shopping. See if you can resist it and leave it behind! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig