Tuesday 2 September 2014

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Pencil | Review


Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Pencil in Pink Spark

This Caviar Stick Eye Pencil is the first makeup product from Laura Mercier that I've tried, what a great place to start! The Caviar Stick Eye Pencils from Laura Mercier, are stunning cream eyeshadows, which comes in stick form. The shade, Pink Spark, is a limited edition colour from volume five of the secrets collection, which is available in House of Fraser. Pink Spark is a beautiful 'everyday' shade, it's a light pink with shimmer running through it, which makes it handy for lots of different occasions. I've been enjoying wearing it to work!

The Caviar Stick Eye Pencil glides onto your eyelid, which is fabulous as there is nothing worse than a cream shadow which drags on your eyes. I apply it straight from the pencil, the applicator is a good size. It's not too small and fiddly that you need to spend all day applying it, but it's also not too big that you end up getting product everywhere. I blend it out with my fingers and then it sets and doesn't budge. It's really pigmented and a little bit goes a long way! It's so easy to use and it's a great product for travelling as you don't need any extra tools or brushes! This will definitely be coming with me on holiday!

I've spent quite some time looking at the other caviar shades online, they are all so beautiful. It's hard to pick just one to buy next! They retail for £20.50 each, so they are definitely a high-end pricey item, so I'll have to put a lot of thought into it before I invest in anymore.

Have you tried any eye products from Laura Mercier?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig