Saturday 20 September 2014

Low Cost & Brilliant

Does anything beat a bargain? I don't think so! I love finding a product that is incredible quality but doesn't cost an arm and a leg to purchase. All these products are fantastically good value for the price point and they are all things I'd repurchase without question.

Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlighter
I've had this Soap and Glory highlighter in my collection for ages. It's perfect for applying to your cheekbones for a traditional highlight. Or you can use it all over for an all-over glow! It comes in a super handy compact with a big mirror too! 

Essie Nail Polishes
It's hard to pick a single nail polish brand that is my favourite, however if I had to pick, this would be it. They have fabulous colours which are fabulously pigmented. They apply well and they dry quickly. My two favourite shades are Lilacism and Avenue Maintain. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
I've spoken about this foundation a lot in the past, but I'm still impressed every time I wear it! It gives a perfect skin-like finish, it has good coverage but it isn't heavy to wear! There are lots of shade choices too! Better yet, it's £6.99 and you often get it on offer for 2 for £10! 

Real Techniques Brushes
I have a huge collection of Real Techniques brushes and I use them every single day! I actually couldn't do my makeup routine without them. They are incredibly good value and they are so easy to get hold of. My favourites are the Buffing Brush, Power Brush and Expert Face Brush.

What do you have in your collection which is incredibly good value?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig