Sunday 21 September 2014

Current Haircare Routine


I thought it was time to share my updated haircare routine. I often speak about a lot of products separately but never together as a full routine.

Step One: Neal and Wolf Daily Cleansing Shampoo
I use this when my hair needs a bit of rescuing from product build up. It's specifically made to fully cleanse the hair. It's sulfate free and it's got an infusion of silk and milk proteins. It definitely cleans the hair, but for me it strips it a little too much. It leaves the hair easy to manage but I think it needs some hydration afterwards.

Step Two: Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner
I recently switched to this Frizz Ease range from John Frieda. It's been recently reformulated and although I didn't try the old formula, but I love this range! As you may know I have permed hair and this is perfect for taming my curls. It leaves my hair super soft and frizz free! John Frieda say that the range 'defines and enhances curls for instantly easier styling results' and I agree, it's great and it's made my hair much more manageable! 

Step Three: Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfector Oil
Every now and then I use this oil after washing, it smells like coconuts and it infuses your hair with shine and moisture. A little of this goes a long way, I've used this a lot and I've hardly made a dent in the bottle. It also gives you heat protection of over 200 degrees, which is good if you put a lot of heat on your locks.

Step Four: Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition Serum
This item is a staple in my routine and I think it will be for a long time to come. I've sung it's praises more than once and I'm still amazed. This serum costs a tiny £5 and it does a better job than products that are four times the price. You run 2-3 pumps through wet or dry hair and it reactivates your curls. It's incredible!

What items are staples in your haircare routine?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig