Monday, 22 September 2014

Yves Rocher 'Rose' | NOTD

 

Yves Rocher Nail Polish in Rose, £3.60

I received this little mini nail polish in my August Glossybox. When I first saw it I was a little 'meh' about it, it didn't really look like a colour I'd want to use. However, when I swatched it, instead of it being a muted baby pink, it turned into a beautiful sophisticated rose pink. It comes in a really cute bottle with a pretty flower design in white on the front. The brush is actually a bit hard to use, it's very small and fiddly. You can see by the swatches that one coat is pretty streaky, but with two coats you can get a pretty pigmented finish. 

For £3.60 it's not a bad product, they are actually buy one, get one free on their website at the moment! 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog