Friday, 19 September 2014

A Day at London Zoo | VIDEO

 


At the weekend we went to the zoo and had an amazing time! We arrived at around 11am and we managed to see all the animals. I'm a big fan of going to the zoo, I find all the animals so cute! (Lame but true!) I took my camera with me and I actually made a little video of the animals! I hope you enjoy 3 minutes of cuteness, something else to cheer you up before the weekend starts! There are some photographs below too! 

Have you ever been to London Zoo? I highly recommend it as a day out!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog