Monday 29 September 2014

Laura Mercier Lip Glacé



Laura Mercier lip glacé in Gossamer, limited edition to the Secrets Collection.


I picked up this lip glacé when I bought my Laura Mercier Secrets Collection from House of Fraser. I can't believe how long it's taken me to get around to reviewing it! Lip glacé's are widely well reviewed by bloggers and I can now see why. They have a beautiful texture which is really easy to wear. It actually feels sticky when you first put it on, but then it settles down to a light smooth finish. Gossamer is a pretty 'my lips but better' shade, which is just perfect for me, you don't catch me in bright lips! Gossamer has a high-shine finish with some specs of glitter through it. It's rich in colour, it's long lasting too and it doesn't bleed. The lipgloss is nice and moisturising which is perfect as we come into the winter months.

I'm definitely going to check out some of the other shades from Laura Mercier, this is close to being the perfect lip gloss!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig