Sunday 28 September 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow, £28

I picked up my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Sephora in March and it's been rattling around my drawers ever since. It's just the most beautiful product, it's got a stunning shiny gold compact and the blush itself is laced with beauty.

Hourglass have combined the formula of the Ambient Lighting Powders with coloured hues to create 'soft focus' colour. I have to say that this is unlike any blusher I've ever tried, it's completely unique. You don't get a huge wash of pigmented colour, in fact I wouldn't say you get any 'pigment' from this at all! Instead you get a beautiful highlighted effect with a tinge of colour to your cheeks, it gives you a bit of a 'glowing from within' look.  Ethereal Glow is a cool pink blusher which has been paired with the Ethereal Glow Ambient Lighting Powder which gives your cheeks a moonlit glow. 

Hourglass say that the technique of making these ensures that no two blushers are the same, they mix each one independently to create the perfect balance of pigment and powder. This is definitely something special and something I use sparingly, it's very pretty, definitely a bit of a collectable!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig