Friday 22 August 2014

Pop and Glow Cream Blush | Review






No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush in Watermelon, £9.95

I've had my eye on these Pop and Glow cream blushers from No7 since they launched. It's been a long old wait to get my hands on one. When I had a selection of £5 off vouchers for No7 I knew I had to try one. So off I trotted to Boots and picked up this little beauty.

Blusher with this little product couldn't be easier. You simply take off the lid, apply the blusher straight from the stick and then blend it out. You can blend it out with your fingers, but I prefer to blend out with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It adds such a beautiful pop of colour and it's just so simple!

Watermelon has good pigmentation, the formula doesn't drag and it's just a beautiful colour. Better yet is that its completely build-able, just keep applying until you're happy with the finish.

I'm completely obsessed with this blusher, I'm eager to buy the other three colours in the range! Have you tried the Pop and Glow blushers?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig