Thursday 21 August 2014

New From Next | Wish List





I don't keep my love of Next Home a secret from anyone. It sometimes feel like the whole shop was made for me. It's completely and utterly my style and I love almost everything. Not so long ago the new season collection dropped and now I'm utterly obsessed with a whole host of new things. I definitely have a bit of a cream/natural theme going on in this wish list, everything is very clean and simple. 

First up on the list is this heart shaped dish drainer (£15) we need to get some kind of dish drainer, but I don't want anything ugly. I love how simple and elegant this is! I Equally love these slogan mugs (£12 for 4), they are so sweet and neutral, they'd match any colour scheme.

I've been looking for something just like these heart placements. They are a 8 piece set, in a leather style (£18), perfect for a lovely table setting! I'm not sure Chris is so keen on heart placemats though! We all know that I'm owl obsessed, so these coasters (£8) are right up my street. I love the fact they come in a little holder shaped like a tree! 

I've been looking for a collage frame set for several different rooms in the flat. I've specifically been looking for white frames, but these metallic finish ones might work! You get a set of five, so it's not a bad price for £35. Last on my list is the House Print (£30), I actually saw this in store and fell in love straight away. It's completely my style and would work so lovely in our living room. 

Do you have any favourite shops for home shopping? 

Ps. I'm sorry if you don't get excited by home shopping like I do!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig