Saturday 23 August 2014

The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet | Review


The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet, £8

I was pretty damn excited about this little tube of goodness. The Body Shop Body Sorbet's sounded incredible on paper and got some incredible reviews. I bought a bottle as soon as it came online and when it arrived I used it straight away.

This stuff smells incredible, I know everyone says it, but it genuinely smells good enough to eat! So good that it actually says on the bottle that it's not appropriate for consumption, just to avoid any confusion! The smell stays on your skin too, it doesn't disappear after a few minutes, it lingers! The formula is pretty thick, it's thin or liquidly. So it leaves your skin it leaves your skin feeling moisturised and soft, which is lovely too! 

There's just one thing I can't deal with that spoils the whole 'sorbet' experience for me, the texture. The sorbet has a silicone feel to it which I really, really hate. I've always had a hatred for this texture, it's just too weird for me, I can't use silcone moisturisers or primers either. It's kind of velvety, which I know thousands of people love, but for me, it just doesn't work!

Have you tried the The Body Shop Body Sorbets? 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig