Thursday 7 August 2014

New In My Makeup Bag


I will be honest and admit that 'New In My Makeup Bag' is just a nice way of admitting I'm hauling, without admitting it. It takes someone very strong to resist all these summer releases, so props to you if you're better at it than I am. I've picking up a quite few bits and pieces recently!

Bourjois Bronzer Powder & Highlighter
This is a brand new release from Bourjois. I first saw it on The Sunday Girl blog and I became utterly obsessed with getting my hands on it. It wasn't due out for a good few weeks when I picked it up, so I was naturally a bit over excited to buy it. Half the palette is a matt contour shade and half is a highlighter. I've been really impressed by it so far, I'll definitely share a full review soon. The bronzer and highlighter compact retails for £7.99 and should be fully released very soon.

Rimmel London Brow This Way
I picked this up at the same time of the bronzer and I had nothing about it. It's a new release from Rimmel and is a 'brow styling gel'. They are slightly thicker than other brow products I've tried but it's very easy to use! So far I'm impressed! It's available from Superdrug for a bargain price of £3.99 (it's on offer for £2.99 at the moment!)

No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush
This is a cheeky purchase from my No7 vouchers, £3 off is too good too miss! I've heard great things about these so I wanted to try one myself! You can just pop this onto your cheeks, blend it out and your good to go. The highlighter is next on my wish list! This retails for £9.99 from Boots.

No7 Stay Perfect Shape and Define in Glistening Ray
Another purchase enabled by No7 vouchers, but this one was a complete whim! I liked the look of the product and I liked the look of the colour. This is a little pencil product that you can use as a whole host of different things including as eyeliner and eyeshadow! I've only used it as an eyeshadow so far, you pop it on, blend it out and it sets. It does not budge. It's a very glittery shade which looks good layered over another a matt base shade. These come in loads of different colours and are £8 from Boots.

What have you added to your makeup bag recently?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig