Friday, 8 August 2014

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation

 

The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation is a recently launch from Maybelline. The idea behind the launch is to reduce the visible effects of stress, which includes bumps, dullness and redness. Which for me is perfect, I do have quite oily skin but I don't get many spots. I do however have quite an uneven skintone with a hot of redness. 

From the first time I tried this foundation I really liked it. It gives a good coverage that stays on the skin all day. It's not a light coverage or a heavy coverage, for once it's actually in the middle, offering a medium coverage. I like a medium coverage, I'm not comfortable with a light coverage but I often feel cakey in a high coverage. It evens out my skintone, covering all my sins whilst giving a radiant finish to the skin. It doesn't settle in my skin either, it glides over both oily and dry areas.

The packaging is clean and sleek. It comes with a pump which distributes the foundation, I actually need two pumps though as one isn't enough for me. It has an SPF of 20 inside and it's also been specially formulated for sensitive skin.

I really love this foundation and I can see it being part of my collection for a long time. If you want to see it in use you can check out a FOTD of me here

The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation is at the cheaper end of foundation prices, retailing for a tiny £8.99, which I think is fabulous value. It's also often on offer for £5.99, which is even better. Boots carry 8 different shades, there is a lot of choice if you're fair skinned like me. 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog