Friday 8 August 2014

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation


The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation is a recently launch from Maybelline. The idea behind the launch is to reduce the visible effects of stress, which includes bumps, dullness and redness. Which for me is perfect, I do have quite oily skin but I don't get many spots. I do however have quite an uneven skintone with a hot of redness. 

From the first time I tried this foundation I really liked it. It gives a good coverage that stays on the skin all day. It's not a light coverage or a heavy coverage, for once it's actually in the middle, offering a medium coverage. I like a medium coverage, I'm not comfortable with a light coverage but I often feel cakey in a high coverage. It evens out my skintone, covering all my sins whilst giving a radiant finish to the skin. It doesn't settle in my skin either, it glides over both oily and dry areas.

The packaging is clean and sleek. It comes with a pump which distributes the foundation, I actually need two pumps though as one isn't enough for me. It has an SPF of 20 inside and it's also been specially formulated for sensitive skin.

I really love this foundation and I can see it being part of my collection for a long time. If you want to see it in use you can check out a FOTD of me here

The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation is at the cheaper end of foundation prices, retailing for a tiny £8.99, which I think is fabulous value. It's also often on offer for £5.99, which is even better. Boots carry 8 different shades, there is a lot of choice if you're fair skinned like me. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig