Saturday, 9 August 2014

Bad Beauty Habits

 


When Microscope Beauty posted her own list of ‘Bad Beauty Habit’s it really struck a chord with me. I was guilty of almost every item on her list and it got me thinking about my very own ‘Bad Beauty Habits’. I started keeping a list of things in my notebook, that I noticed to be a bad habit of mine. Here we go:

Not looking after my cuticles
I’m so bad at not looking after my cuticles properly. I make a habit of using cuticle remover and pushing down the beds, but I never trim them back. Most of the time they tend to look a little worse for wear!

Dirty Makeup Brushes
Sometimes I can get on a good roll of cleaning my brushes regularly, but the majority of the time it completely slips my mind.  The biggest problem for me is finding a time to clean them when I don’t need to use them the next day!

Chipped Toenails
I’m probably paint my fingernails three times a week, but when it comes to my toenails I’m pretty lazy. Which is a bit of problem in sandal season when your nail varnish is always chipped!

Messy Mascara
I’m really bad at applying mascara, it just ends up everywhere. It’s normally when I use a mascara with a big brush, but it appears all over my eyelids and sometimes ends up on my cheeks! I get through a lot of cotton buds.

Picking At Nail Polish
I’ve been known to paint my nails and then be polish free in the next 2-3 hours. When I’m stressed/nervous/bored I have a habit of picking it off. It’s probably my most annoying habit, but it does mean I get to use a lot of colours during the week. ;)

Being Indecisive and Impulse Buying
I literally go from one extreme to another. I can be in Boots browsing the aisles aimlessly, not picking up anything, not buying anything. Walking out empty handed when I need to pick up essentials. Other times I can be in Boots and walk out with 3-4 items that I’ve never heard of and not read about! More often than not, I end up with things I definitely not need!

What are your bad beauty habits?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog