Friday 4 July 2014

Pink Lips | FOTD



I haven't posed for a FOTD for a long time, so I thought it was time to get in front of the camera and share the contents of my makeup bag. 

I've been quite good recently and I've been switching it up regularly. Today I chose the Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin foundation and I'm actually impressed. It's a new launch from Maybelline, It's got a medium coverage, covers the majority of sins but still leaves a nice skin finish. I'm wearing the shade 'Light Beige'. I used the Rimmel Stay Matte powder on top of the foundation to add a bit of extra coverage, this used to be my favourite face powder, but I think I prefer the Maybelline Fit Me Powder now! I used the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector as the highlighter, which I dabbed onto the tops of my cheekbones. This is another new edition to my makeup bag and I really like it. For cheeks I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow I've only used this a couple of times but I do like it. Mine doesn't have as much pigmented colour as I'd like! On my lashes I've used the Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and I'm a HUGE fan, this stuff packs a punch and its so easy to use. Last but not least I used the Rimmel Colour Rush pencil in 'I Want Candy', this is one of the Rita Ora shades I think it's beautiful! 

Have you used the new Maybelline foundation or any of these products? What do you think of them?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig