Saturday 28 June 2014

Well Loved Compacts


When it comes to palettes and compacts, I'm a big hoarder. I almost always *need* the latest one on the market and I have a lot in rotation! However there are some that I always find myself hoovering towards, on a day-to-day basis. 

The first big one for me is the Sleek Contour Kit in Light. I've used mine almost every single day since I picked mine up well over a year ago. It has two sections; contour and highlight. To be frank, what else to you need? This contour shade is just perfect for me, it's the right colour, you can add definition, but if you go too mad it's easy to fix. The highlight shade is pretty too, as you can see, they've both had a lot of love. 

The NARS 'And God Created the Woman Palette' was a Vivianna Does Makeup enabled purchase when it was first released and I never looked back. This little eyeshadow palette is perfect all year round as you can create a whole heap of different looks. It's cute, it's compact and so it's fantastic for summer holidays. On a daily basis I sweep the lightest shade all over the lid and put one of the brown shades through the crease.

I picked up the Tarte Airblush Maracuja Blush in Sephora when I went to America earlier this year and I've become completely obsessed with it. It's got such a unique cream blush formulation and the colour is so pretty. I've been applying it with my Expert Face Brush to the apples of my cheeks for a summer glow, it's just beautiful!

What compacts and palettes do you reach for on a daily basis?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig