Sunday, 29 June 2014

A Home Filled With Hearts | Haul

 






A couple of weeks ago I went and visited my little sister and we couldn't resist doing a little bit of home shopping. I've been pretty good when it comes to home shopping, I can't really buy a lot until we move in as there is no where for it to go, so I had a little splurge. I say splurge but all this lot came in at under £20, which I think is a bargain. 

For the longest time my sister had been banging on about a shop called 'B&M Homestores' which is basically a huge shop filled with homewares at stupidly low prices. You could spend literally hours in this shop, it's full to the brim with lovely bits and pieces. I tried my hardest but some things had to come home. 

First up is this 'Vintage Clock' which you can see was a tiny £4.99, I've seen these clocks in a load of places and I've wanted a similar one for ages. I think Next had one a while back which was around £30 so I think this is an absolute bargain. Next is the heart cushion which I bought for a tiny £2.99, I cannot believe how pretty this is, yet how cheap it is! I wish I had bought a couple more of them now! I also picked up these three little white hearts which love different quotes on them, I think these will look love on a windowsil. I couldn't leave these three little hanging hearts behind, I loved the colour of them and I think they'll look lovely in the kitchen! They were only £1.50! I also went to Wilkinsons and bought this little lantern which has a glass jar inside it for lighting candles, it was £5 and is going to look lovely in the bedroom! It was only when I got home that I realised that everything I bought had a heart on it somewhere, I must have been feeling a bit romantic that day haha!

Where is your favourite place to go home shopping?


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog