Monday 30 June 2014

May Empties


It's that time of the month again where I share all the things I've finished up, it's been a month of makeup empties! 

The first thing to talk about is the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish remover, I've had this a long time and it's started to dry out so it was time to say goodbye to this. I don't think I'd repurchase as I just didn't get the use out of it, I use a lot of glitter based polishes so it just wasn't suitable 99% of the time. It's a great product though and if you don't wear glitter I really recommend it. 

Next up is the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. I was really impressed with this mascara, it was the first Maybelline mascara I ever tried and I thought it was fabulous. I would repurchase it again, although if you could see my mascara stash, you'd know I don't need to anytime soon! Also on the mascara front I finished off the Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara, it was a really good mascara, another great option if you like volumising mascaras.

Last but not least is the Maybelline Fit Me Powder, I wear shade 125. Again I really loved this face powder, it lasted so long, I've never had a face powder on the go for such a long time. I'd definitely repurchase this, I think I actually prefer it to the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

What did you finish in June?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig