Friday 27 June 2014

A Week at Beaumont Estate




















Over a month ago, I went to the Beaumont Estate, my work was holding a conference there and my job was to go and film it. I wanted to share my photographs from my time there as it's just beautiful! The Beaumont Estate is in Windsor and is set in a massive 40 acres of land.The Beaumont has a lot to offer, two restaurants, bars, gym and pool, but we were there for a conference. Onsite there is actually a 14th Century Chapel which we used for presentations, which is just insane. It had a beautiful stained glass window which I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of!

On a practical level, the hotel is really close to the regal town of Windsor, Legoland, Thorpe Park and has easy access to London. I don't know how much it costs to stay there but it's well worth looking into if you're looking for a place to stay.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig