Thursday 26 June 2014

Genius for Curly Hair | Aussie Curl Serum


A truly genius product for curly hair girls.

I'll set the scene: I popped onto Superdrug to repurchase essentials, one of which was the Aussie hairspray. I noticed that the Aussie haircare range was on a special offer when you buy two things, so I decided to try something new. I noticed that Aussie had a serum for curly hair and picked it up on a whim, I never ever expected to love it half as much as I did.

I've tried everything for curly hair since I had my hair permed, I'm talking between 12 and 15 different products, from different brands, all different kinds of products. Nothing had blown me away, from too sticky, too greasy, too messy, everything was just disappointing. I'd just given up that I was ever going to find something on the high street that would make light work of defining my curly locks.

"Aussie Dual Personality Styling Curl Definition & Soft Feel Serum is enriched with Australian jojoba seeds to condition and soften hair. A quick shake of the bottle, this silky serum deep conditions hair so curls bounce and dance all day long."

From the very first time I used this product I was completely blown away, you can use it on wet or dry hair. You rub two to three pumps of the serum between your hands and then your scrunch it into your hair. I'd just washed my hair, so I used it on wet hair before diffusing. I've never seen my curls spring to live in such a beautiful way, I had defined curly hair, without my hair being greasy or crispy. Seemed to good to be true and the next morning I used this on my dry hair to reactivate my curly hair. Again, my curls jumped back to life and looked freshly washed, I was just gobsmacked. Finally, a product on the high street which did exactly what I wanted it to do!

I've used this now basically every day for a month and it still hasn't disappointed me, I'm just so impressed with this serum, I don't think I'll ever look back!

The Aussie Dual Personality Styling Curl Definition serum retails for £5.19 and is available in lots of different stores.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig