Tuesday 17 June 2014

Summer Is Here | Glossybox






It's Glossybox time already and this months theme is 'Summer Is Here'. I really like the direction beauty boxes are going in, I feel like the competition is forcing companies to up their game. Of course, as always there are lots of box variations, so lets see what is inside!

First up in my box is the Nailgirls 3-in-1 base/topcoat and nail strengthener! Finally a nail product in a beauty box that I cannot wait to use! The retail price for this is £13.50 so I'm hoping it's pretty high end and is really good quality. My nails need all the help they can get!

Next in the box is the Teeez Trend Cosmetics and this is the 'Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush'. This claims to be a premium quality brush which applies both powder and cream eyeshadow with ease. I like experimenting with brushes so I'm looking forward to try this out. I haven't used it yet but it feels super duper soft!

The 'Embelleze Novex' is next in the box, which claims to be a Hair Food Therapy treatment. Apparently you wash and dry you hair, apply the treatment,  leave for 15 minutes and then rinse well. The packaging of this is certainly interesting, I thought it was some kind of protein powder at first! 

Next is the So Susan Cosmetics Concealer Quad, I've used So Susan Cosmetics in the past and I've been a bit disappointed, so I'm a little less optimistic about this. However, I do love trying out concealers, so I'll definitely be trying this out. They reckon the retail price for this is £20, which is quite a lot, so I hope the quality compares!

Last but not least is the Roger & Gallet 'Fleur de Figuier Eau Fraiche Fragrance. It's basically a floral and fig inspired scent. I've never tried a fig fragrance before but it's actually very light and summery, I think it might become a favourite of mine!

So that is it for the contents of my Glossybox, I've had a bit of a rough ride with Glossybox recently but I'm fairly happy with this box! Did you get a Glossybox this month? Link me to your contents in the comments if you've written a post about it!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig