Sunday 15 June 2014

OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil


I actually won this little OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil back at Christmas time and I've finally got round to trying it out. A couple of weeks ago I'd been travelling with work and my cuticles got in really bad condition. They were super dry, flaky and needed some serious TLC. When I got home I cracked out this Cuticle Oil and applied it to my nail beds. It offered some serious INSTANT hydration to my cuticles, which really stuck around. 

This little tube is the 'to go' version of the OPI Avoplex, it's a little squeezy tube with a lid and brush inside the lid. You can squeeze the oil into the brush and apply it directly to your cuticles. It has a thick, gel-like formula which means that the oil is non-drip, which is important to avoid getting everything in a mess. The oil itself has vitamin E combined with nourishing avocado, sunflower, sesame, and kukai nut oils. I haven't tested this in my handbag yet, but OPI say that this little tube is leak proof due to its 'lock tight' closure.


This cuticle oil has really saved my nails and I don't think I could live without it now! If you want to try it yourself you can pick it up for £10.50 from Feel Unique.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig