Saturday 10 May 2014

Rediscovering Favourites...


Every now and then we all have a little shuffle around our stash and find some things that we used to love. I've been using some bits and pieces that I've just fallen back in love with so I had to share them with you! 


First up is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, I recently featured this in my favourites post, but this foundation is my favourite at the moment. It's such a fantastic formula which leaves the skin looking very natural and really radiant. Next up is the Topshop Cream Blushers, I had a couple of these and I had completely forgotten how easy these are to use and how beautiful the colours are. They are obviously perfect for the Spring time as they just give you the dewy glow the skin needs, a fabulous pairing for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. Last on the list is the Aussie Take The Heat Leave In Spray, it's just a heat protectant that protects your hair. I actually use a lot less heat since I had my hair permed but it's good to keep your hair in good condition!

Have you had a bit of a Spring clean and found something you used to love?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig