Sunday 11 May 2014

BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme



I picked this little tube of the BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme up in the Christmas sales. It came in a gift pack with the Thickening Hairspray. It was very much the underdog product, I bought the set solely for Thickening Hairspray and didn't really expect to love this.

"Bumble and bumble Bb. Texture Creme gives hair that elusive, undone-yet-done quality, with a hint of grit, hold and a tousled, shine-free finish."

The BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme is a creme which you work through wet hair to give a really nice tousled effect. I've been running this through my freshly washed hair and giving a little scrunch on days when a want an undone permed hairdo. It's actually fairly sticky in consistency which is quite odd, so I run it through my fingers for a bit to loosen it up. It's a really great product, I probably use it once a week and I've barely used any of it at all! I'm still trying to get Chris to try it, I think it would be perfect for his hair! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig