Sunday, 11 May 2014

BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme

 


I picked this little tube of the BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme up in the Christmas sales. It came in a gift pack with the Thickening Hairspray. It was very much the underdog product, I bought the set solely for Thickening Hairspray and didn't really expect to love this.

"Bumble and bumble Bb. Texture Creme gives hair that elusive, undone-yet-done quality, with a hint of grit, hold and a tousled, shine-free finish."

The BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme is a creme which you work through wet hair to give a really nice tousled effect. I've been running this through my freshly washed hair and giving a little scrunch on days when a want an undone permed hairdo. It's actually fairly sticky in consistency which is quite odd, so I run it through my fingers for a bit to loosen it up. It's a really great product, I probably use it once a week and I've barely used any of it at all! I'm still trying to get Chris to try it, I think it would be perfect for his hair! 


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog