Thursday 15 May 2014

Garnier Kit For Glowing Skin #UniqueTreats



If you didn't know about this already, Feel Unique are running a special thing this month called #UniqueTreats. Where they have a special treat every single day in the month of May! On the first day they had a selection of treats which you could save £10 on and this caught my eye. 

This is the Garnier Kit For Glowing Skin which contains two full sized items. The first is the Ultimate Beauty Oil and the second is the BB Cream in the light shade. This normally retails for £12, which I took £10 off, so I got this lovely set for a tiny £2! Which I think is fabulous value and a great way to try things! So I picked this up on May 1st, on my way to work, used my phone and paid by Paypal and it came on the 6th of May! So it was super quick and it was a lovely little treat to myself!

I haven't tried either products yet, but the point of this post was to mainly make you aware of the Unique Treats promotion and to check out all the offers! You might find a fab treat for you or for a friend for a great price! I'll be back soon with reviews of both of these products, I hope they do not disappoint!

Check out the deals here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig