Friday 16 May 2014

Latest In Beauty Luxury Samples


Latest In Beauty is a really fabulous brand who creates different themed beauty boxes every month or so, but they also have a section of their website called 'Luxury Samples'. They have a selection of items from past boxes, or just brand new items that you can try out for a really good price. The idea behind it is you get to make your very own beauty box packed with products you really love. Recently I was browsing the site and I got sucked in by free delivery and so I picked out a couple of things to try (like I need anymore samples)! 

The first thing I picked out was the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream, it was a random selection from three flavours and I got the Blackcurrant Leaf flavour (I was secretly hoping for Pink Grapefruit but I think this will be lovely too). Latest in Beauty say: 


"Inspired by the rich, mellow, powerful notes of Merlot, a sensual fragrance that reveals notes of wild blackberry enhanced by tangy blackcurrant leaf and accentuated by the intensity of bergamot."


The next thing I picked out was the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. I've heard loads of people say lovely things about this, so I'm really excited to try it! Latest in Beauty say:


"Luminous and water-light, this sheer liquid veils skin in a soft pearlised glow of light-reflecting particles that subtly highlight the face and diffuse uneven tone. Broad spectrum sun protection and antioxidants keep skin looking fresh, young and healthy."


Both of these samples were priced at a tiny £4 each which I think is a really great price. If you fancy treating yourself to a personalised beauty box, you can check out the website here. Latest in Beauty also have a selection of pre-made boxes of luxury samples!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig