Tuesday 13 May 2014

Essie Duo Sets


Just a very quick post today to let you know about some very cute Essie sets. Essie have a collection of duo sets that they have launched into Boots and they are super cute! 

These little duo sets are £12.99 and they have two full sized nail polishes inside. Which of course if really good value as they are normally are priced at £7.99 each. The best part about these duos are that there are no 'duff' colours. Normally in sets there are some colours you really want and some that are not some favourable. I had five minutes to run into Boots and I was really stuck about what duos to choose (even though I was picking three as they were on 3 for 2)! In the end I picked out 'Twinkle-Bell' which is the famous Mint Candy Apple and Sparkle at the top. The second set was 'Mama Knows Best' which is a pink shade called Peach Daquiri and a purple shade called Lilcasim.The last set is the 'prep 'n' protect' which is a base and top coat which I am in desperate need for! There are lots of other options too, so make sure you explore!

I'm going to be back with swatches of the sets individually, so for now that's all for me, but definitely check them out when you're next at an Essie stand!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig