Thursday 24 April 2014

Love Me Beauty April 2014



The Love Me Beauty Box caught my eye this month and I couldn’t resist! It’s obviously caught my eye a couple of times before as I was already a member of the site, but the brands and products really appealed to me this month. Love Me Beauty is a bit different to traditional beauty boxes as you get to choose your contents. They offer you three different variations of the box and you pick whichever you like best! This month I went for Edition 3 of the box.

The box arrived really quickly and just came in a cardboard posting box rather than the traditional hard boxes I’ve become accustomed to! Which is perfectly fine as storing the boxes can be a bit of a pain! Inside my box there were 4 products plus a £25 Hello Fresh gift card! I think what really appealed to me was the stature of the brands inside of the box, rather than no-marks that I never heard of. The products inside were:

Models Own Full Size Nail Polish in Fuzzy Peach! I have the range of colours from Models Own so I couldn’t resist picking this cute Spring shade, it’s perfect for this time of year!

Betty Hula Secret Wonder Oil Roller Ball! Another full sized item which retails for £6.25. This is a brand new addition to the Betty Hula range. They say it’s a versatile skin oil.

The only item which I probably won’t get targeted use out of is the Redken Colour Extend Conditioner. The only reason I don’t think I’ll be able to try it to it’s full potential, is because I don’t currently have coloured hair, although I am planning to return to the dark side soon!

The last item is my main reason for buying the whole box! It’s the Neal and Wolf Daily Cleansing Shampoo, which is a full sized product, which normally retails for £11.50! I love my current cleansing shampoo, which I just use one a week, so I’m excited to try something new!

You can subscribe to Love Me Beauty from their website, the cost is £10 plus delivery! http://lovemebeauty.com/

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig