Friday 25 April 2014

Models Own Speckled Egg Collection



If you're still contemplating an Easter manicure I might have the perfect solution! The Models Own Speckled Egg collection

I remember Illamasqua released a collection very similar to this last Easter and I was utterly obsessed! The idea is so simple yet so successful and I absolutely love it! I happen to think these look good on the nails all year round, but the colours just sing Spring/Summer! I had to swatch them as soon as they arrived as I just didn’t know which one to try first. From left to right we have 'Duck', 'Goose', 'Magpie Green', 'Dove' and 'Swan'.

I’ve been wearing 'Magpie Green' (which is the mint green shade) a lot and I think it's a gorgeous shade! It takes two good coats to get it fully opaque and it dries really quickly! I have to admit that I used to hate Models Own formulations, but they have upped their game in late years and they are now spot on. They are easy to use, easy to work with and last really well! The only downside is that they make me want to eat a whole bag of mini eggs! 


You can buy the Models Own Speckled Egg collection on the Models Own website and Superdrug for £5 each.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig