Friday, 11 April 2014

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails

 

As much as I like to take the time to paint my nails in the evening and have a nice pamper session, normally the reality is that I'm painting my nails whilst doing my makeup before running out the door. One day I was in a rush and I needed to go and I just grabbed this gave it a spray over the nails and I was really impressed.

I actually got this in a Glossybox a few boxes ago and it was one of the products I kept out on the dressing table to make sure I use. Despite highlighting it as a "must try" product I completely forgot about it until Lily Pebbles spoke about it. The next morning I had to give it a go and it didn't disappoint. My nails were touch dry in less that 60 seconds and I was free to put on my work nails without getting nail polish everywhere!

Best part about this is it's super cheap, you can pick it up for under £3, so it's perfect for trying out and it's cheap enough to keep in your routine!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog