Saturday 12 April 2014

Gifts from ‘Hugs’ | Tea Tweezers




I wanted to quickly share something with you today, which is this super cute gift from a brand called ‘Hugs’. I got this cute little package from my sister-in-law for Christmas and it was put in a box ready for when we move and I completely forgot about it. So when I found it again this weekend I had to share it with you guys.

Inside this package you receive 10 English breakfast teabags and a set of these ‘Tea Tweezers’ perfect for squeezing tea bags when you’ve finished brewing your tea! How cute are they?! I think this gift is perfect for any tea lover and it’s super cheap; £5! What’s better is the brand has a whole host of gifts, which feature this hand logo. I’ve included a selection of the gifts below, it’s made me want to go on a bit of a shopping spree, I think they are super cute!

Let me know what you think of the Hugs brand and this cute gift! Apologies for the pictures in this post, I snapped it on a whim on my iPad!




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig