Wednesday 16 April 2014

April Empties


I’m back with another empties post, this time back with a couple of ‘essentials’ in my routine.

First up is the Micellar Water from L’Oreal, I’ve been using this for quite some time now and I really like it! I’ve just finished off my last bottle of this for now as I’m trying out the Garnier Micellar Water, it will be interesting to see If I come back to L’oreal or if I’ll be sticking with Garnier. The Dove Maximum Protection deodorant is my deodorant of choice, it’s fantastic! It’s quite pricey for the deodorant market (it retails for £5) but it’s totally worth it! Moving on to foundation, I’ve completely whizzed through a bottle of Rimmel’s Match Perfection foundation. This foundation is incredible, especially for the price you pay for it. Good coverage, good staying power and a fabulous price! Last but not least is the product I’m most upset about finishing which is the Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads. The thought behind these is really simple, they are pads soaked in soothing oat extract, witch hazel and lavender oil and the exfoliate with salicylic acid and glycolic acid to stop you suffering with ingrowning hairs after shaving! These are quite expensive and it pains me to spend so much on these, but they are fantastic and they work!

So there’s a quick empties update for April, what have you been using up?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig