Saturday 1 March 2014

February Empties



I'm back with another empties post and for ONCE it's not the L'oreal Micellar water and some Batiste!

We finally own our home so I've been trying hard to shop our stash so there's less stuff to take with us. So I'm trying my best to use up all those little bits and pieces that are just hanging around with tiny bits left in the bottle. First up is the Wild Mega Volume mascara by Maxfactor. This mascara comes in a bright green tube and features a beefy mascara wand for generating volumised lashes. I really enjoyed using this, it seemed to last forever and I really enjoyed the look it gave my lashes! Super impressed with that! Next is the No7 Beautiful Skin exfoliating wash, I picked this up for £3 when I had a £5 No7 voucher, it was a good face scrub, just nothing to write home about. It was a great product for £3 but I wouldn't pay £8 for it! I have shared my opinion of Bioderma earlier this month, sure its good but I wasn't blown away in the way I expected. Last but not least is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Styling Spray! I loved this spray I was super impressed by it because it was fabulous for both wet and dry hair. It gave my frizzy perm beautiful curls every time. I was in Boots the other day and I noticed that the Frizz Ease products seem to have changed packaging, I'm not sure if the solution has changed, if it has I hope its for the better!

So there you have it, my empties for February, what have you used up?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig