Sunday 2 March 2014

New Additions | Essie Polishes



I was lucky enough to get four new Essie polishes for my Birthday last month and I love them all, so I thought I'd share them with you.




I love Essie nail polishes, I think the brand is fantastic and the colour range is incredible, so I super excited to unwrap four new polishes to add to my collection. From left to right we have;



Lots of Lux (belugaria collection)

Essie say "pile on the opulence and perfect the art of maximalism with this magnificent, shimmering lapis lazuli blue nail lacquer with a super fine matte finish" I think this is possibly my favourite of the lot, it's a complete opaque blue glitter polish which completely covers the nail. It dries matt and it looks completely incredible to the eye!


Ignite the Night (belugaria collection)
Essie say "the scintillating light from this sparkling hematite nail lacquer with a superfine matte finish fans the flames of passion for luxurious fashion" from the same collection as Lots of Lux, this is also an opaque glitter. It requires more coats than the Lots of Lux polish but still gives an incredible finish and it gets lots of lovely compliments

Warm and Toasty Turtleneck (Winter 2013 collection)
Essie say "this wisteria pink angora polish is the epitome of snuggly seduction, but be advised: this pretty pullover is no pushover." This is a beautiful pastel purple shade which looks lovely on it's own or with a glitter over the top.


Hors d'euvres (belugaria collection)

Essie say "nothing says extravagance like this delightful confection of platinum gold nail polish with a touch of iridescent silver glitter." Another opaque glitter polish but there's something special about this polish. Instead of the standard silver, it's platinum gold with specks of silver. It's something different and it looks lovely! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig