Thursday 27 February 2014

John Lewis Acrylic Holder




I was shopping on John Lewis recently and I saw that John Lewis sell their own version of Acrylic Holders, I snapped one up and put it in my basket. 

This was just the type of thing I was looking for, it has six square sections which are perfect for mascaras or lip glosses, two larger sections at the back which fit my brushes and one large section on the left which I can pack my palettes and things in to. I'm really impressed with this holder, it's made of great material and is of great quality. I think this will look great when we finally move and I get my white dressing table and it's going to make finding my products easy to find! This little organiser retails for £8 and for that price I'm really happy with it, I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives out there, but if you want a quick and simple purchase I throughly recommend these little holders. John Lewis also sell a larger version which can hold a lot more items for £12. I'm tempted to buy that one too! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig