Tuesday, 28 January 2014

The LUSH Christmas Penguin | Review

 




Last week I popped this little Christmas penguin bubble bar into the bath and was whisked into bubble heaven!

Lush say "P-P-P Pop in a Penguin! This fun bubble bar is modelled on Little Penguins found on Philip Island, Australia – they’re the smallest penguins in the world!"

Lets start with the obvious, how cute is this little penguin. I don't care that it's from the Christmas range, I could stare at this baby all year round! I love how all the Christmas Penguins looked different! I feel a bit mean featuring these when they've sold out, but I figure they'll probably be back next year (well I hope so) and lots of people have them waiting to be used. I think the idea is that you crumble roughly half of this into running water to turn the bath into a bubble whirlwind. I ended up using the whole bubble bar into the bath because it turned into a crumbly mess and I ended up with bubbles absolutely everywhere! Don't be fooled when it looks like this beaut isn't making bubbles, they suddenly appear from nowhere! I love the scent of this baby, it's not Christmassy so it's suitable all year round with a beautiful fresh lemon scent. I have another one of these in my LUSH stash which I'm excited to use, I'm definitely going to break it up though, a whole one was a bit over the top bubble wise!

My local LUSH store actually had some Christmas stock left when I popped in on Saturday so it might still be possible to grab one of these!

Do you have any Christmas LUSH products that you're saving?

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog