Wednesday 29 January 2014

Birthday Lunch | Zaza's St Albans












On the Saturday before my Birthday, Amber and I headed to Zaza's St Albans for a pre-Birthday lunch.

This was the second time I've been to Zaza's restaurant, we actually have one in Harpenden where we live. Amber and I really enjoyed Zaza's the last time we went so I was excited to go again. They are an Italian restaurant and their food is exquisite! Carbonara is my absolute favourite food and I've eaten a lot of Carbonara dishes, both good and bad. There are few places that actually make a bloody good carbonara and I've been impressed both times. For my starter I had the Mozzarella and Parmesan parcels with the salsa and they were also incredible! Their lunch menu is such good value it's £9.90 for two courses, plus £2.95 for a glass of wine or bottle of Peroni if it takes your fancy. You can also add dessert for £2.95, but both times I've been far too full for pudding! 

Amber surprised me with Jo Malone perfume, I was so excited to see that cream and black box! She also got me super cute bunting from Next, I've never been so surprised and felt so spoilt! She's a beautiful friend that I'm so lucky to have, she definitely doesn't need to wow me with presents also! I had such a lovely pre-Birthday meal with my beautiful friend, I'm a lucky girl! I'll be sharing more pictures from my Birthday and the presents I received later this week!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig