Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Birthday Lunch | Zaza's St Albans

 











On the Saturday before my Birthday, Amber and I headed to Zaza's St Albans for a pre-Birthday lunch.

This was the second time I've been to Zaza's restaurant, we actually have one in Harpenden where we live. Amber and I really enjoyed Zaza's the last time we went so I was excited to go again. They are an Italian restaurant and their food is exquisite! Carbonara is my absolute favourite food and I've eaten a lot of Carbonara dishes, both good and bad. There are few places that actually make a bloody good carbonara and I've been impressed both times. For my starter I had the Mozzarella and Parmesan parcels with the salsa and they were also incredible! Their lunch menu is such good value it's £9.90 for two courses, plus £2.95 for a glass of wine or bottle of Peroni if it takes your fancy. You can also add dessert for £2.95, but both times I've been far too full for pudding! 

Amber surprised me with Jo Malone perfume, I was so excited to see that cream and black box! She also got me super cute bunting from Next, I've never been so surprised and felt so spoilt! She's a beautiful friend that I'm so lucky to have, she definitely doesn't need to wow me with presents also! I had such a lovely pre-Birthday meal with my beautiful friend, I'm a lucky girl! I'll be sharing more pictures from my Birthday and the presents I received later this week!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog