Saturday, 18 January 2014

Nails Inc | Best Dressed Nails Collection

 

I got this super cute dinky set from my sister for Christmas, it's the Best Dressed Nails Collection. I asked her for it because it contains lots of the Nails Inc special effect nail polishes, which I wanted to try! Luckily although some of them are similar none of them are the same as the Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary that I purchased in the January sales!


Inside you get miniatures which include Hampstead Court, Fibre Optic Old Street which is holographic silver version,  Regents Park Graffiti which is all multicoloured, a Sprinkles effect polish in Westminster Bridge Road, Galaxy Kings Road which is a lovely purple and the Kings Road Rose Gold Foil Effect. 

It really is a lovely set of polishes, so thanks to my sister for getting them for me! 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog