Saturday 18 January 2014

Nails Inc | Best Dressed Nails Collection


I got this super cute dinky set from my sister for Christmas, it's the Best Dressed Nails Collection. I asked her for it because it contains lots of the Nails Inc special effect nail polishes, which I wanted to try! Luckily although some of them are similar none of them are the same as the Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary that I purchased in the January sales!


Inside you get miniatures which include Hampstead Court, Fibre Optic Old Street which is holographic silver version,  Regents Park Graffiti which is all multicoloured, a Sprinkles effect polish in Westminster Bridge Road, Galaxy Kings Road which is a lovely purple and the Kings Road Rose Gold Foil Effect. 

It really is a lovely set of polishes, so thanks to my sister for getting them for me! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig