Sunday 19 January 2014

Beauty Wish List for 2014


I’ve been reading quite a ‘2014 Beauty Wishlist’ posts and I quite like seeing what people most want to try in 2014. So I thought I’d write my own list of products I’d love to try. Then in 2015 (that’s scary) I’ll come back and review what I managed to try and whether it was worth the wishing. So let’s kick this off:

First of all I’d love to try something from Charlotte Tilbury, the launch of her makeup line has made bloggers go mad and I’d love to try something. As always I’m drawn to the eye shadows, palettes should not be so pretty! I’d love to try Dolce Vita or Golden Goddess, they both look like fabulous neutral palettes.

I featured this on my Birthday wish list, but I’d love to finally own a MAC 217 brush, I think it would give me the opportunity to experiment more with eye shadow as I’ll be able to blend, blend and blend some more!

Something I’ve wanted to try for ages is the Origins Spot Remover, it gets fantastic reviews, the only thing that puts me off is the price, which has just been hiked up which makes it even less appetising!

I’m not sure how long the NARS Edge of Pink collection will realistically be around but I’m falling in love with more and more items by the day, specifically the ‘Final Cut’ blusher. I like the aim, it remains me of editing with my friends when we were at University, 50 points if you get the connection of the name!

As if there needs to be two neutral palettes on this list, but that’s not going to stop me is it! I need the UrbanDecay Naked 3 Palette, I actually do not own any of the Naked palettes, which may as well be a blogger sin?!

In the nails category I want to get my hands on the Essie polish ‘Bahama Mama’ just because, lets face it, it’s beautiful! 


I’d also love to get my hands on a Leighton Denny Crystal nail file, all I here about these are good things. I’d also love the Space Dust nail polishes by Rimmel, they look so impressive on the nails!

Oh look, another eye shadow palette, though I think I’m incredibly unlikely to buy this, but the MAC 15 piece neutral palettes have everybody going ‘gaga’. Unfortunately they are going to retail for £65 and I’m sure they are going to sell out before I even open the website.

This year I’d love to try out liquid eyeliner once and for all, so I’d love to pick up the Soap and Glory Supercat liner. Again it gets great reviews and it’s a high street item, so hopefully obtainable! Also from Soap and Glory I’d love to try the ‘One Heck of a Blot’ powder and the ‘Solar Powder’ – it feels like I’ve tried tons of Soap and Glory powder products but it turns out there’s much more to explore.

I’ve been trying to try the Vaseline Spray and Go moisturiser since it came out, but every time I try and buy it online it’s out of stock. I’m going to make it my mission to find a can this year. I know it’s a bit of a weird wish list item, but it’s really appealing to me.

I’m going to be first in line when the new Real Techniques brushes come out, they are going to be so fantastic when I’m abroad travelling and I know they are going to be fantastic quality! Also in the high street category is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I’m a fan of the powder and the foundation so I’d love to try the concealer!

The next thing involves Marc Jacob bringing their makeup collection to the UK so I can get my mitts on it! I think I’m in love with everything.

Another two hair products join the list in the form of the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and the TXT Texture Styling Volume Spray. To be frank I’ll be amazed if I’ll get the opportunity to splash out on the Orbie, it’s so expensive and the thought of it makes me feel sick, however it sounds incredible! The L’oreal TXT range really excites me, it sounds fabulous and I really like the packaging. The Texture Volume Spray is not the only thing I’ll be looking to try.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig