Thursday, 19 December 2013

The Essie Winter Collection 2013

 



As soon as I saw the press release for the Essie Winter Collection 2014, I had to have it and I waited eagerly for the release of the mini collection. I saw it hit blogs shortly after the announcement and then hone anticipation really set in as the collection the three colours I most liked. 

 I checked out all the online stores that I usually go to and all of the Essie stands locally to me and I could not track down this little box of goodies. Recently I headed to London with my friend Amber and I figured I'd have one last shot of finding the minis in a London Boots and luckily I had them! I think she was a bit concerned by my excitement for a little box of nail polishes, but I think she still loves me!

On to the contents of this little box, the mini Winter Collection hosts three stunning polishes in 'Shearling Darling' a luscious dark red, 'Parka Perfect' a beautiful grey blue and 'Toggle to the Top' the perfect glitter red which is literally to die for. Ive only had these polishes a matter of days but I've tried them all out! I wore a combination of Shearling Darling and Toggle to the Top to a work Christmas party and I'm wearing Parka Perfect to work this week! I fear a need to own all of these polishes in their full sized form, could be an expensive decision!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog