Friday, 20 December 2013

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland

 
My friend Amber and I have been desperate to visit Winter Wonderland for three years and this year we finally got round to visiting Hyde Park. Winter Wonderland is a combination of German Markets and Fun Fair Rides, as well as food stalls and a few attractions. It was definitely worth visiting, we most enjoyed looking round the German Market and enjoying the hog roast rolls! I thought I'd share some pictures with you I hope you enjoy them!















*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog