Monday 21 October 2013

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge



Behold my new favourite makeup accessory, the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.

This little beauty is fantastic. I have to admit that I don't have the Beauty Blender or any other alternatives, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I'm in love. The Miracle Complexion Sponge has a whole host of different sides; it has a flat edge for blending out foundation and concealer, a pointed end for blending in concealer on spots, then lastly the standard curved side which I've been using to apply the new Rimmel liquid blusher and also pressed powder. It's literally the best travel companion as you can do so much of your makeup routine with it! This little sponge retails for a teeny tiny £4.99 which makes it even more appealing!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig