Thursday 10 October 2013

Elizabeth Arden - Untold


I received this beautiful little sample of Elizabeth Arden Untold in the September Glossybox and I love it. I cannot believe the attention-to-detail even in this tiny little sample, especially with the quote on the opening of the box. 



Elizabeth Arden say: "Untold is the mystery behind her smile, the purpose of her stride, the inspiration in that spontaneous moment and the dreams that light up her eyes"

Untold is a beautiful scent which is technically 'Oriental Floral' which is completely up my street as my whole perfume collection is floral scents. There is however a nice twist which is a nice addition to my daily spritz.

30ml of perfume costs £34, so it's not horrendously priced but not super cheap either, however, I definitely recommend having a sniff and putting it on your Christmas list.

Yes I did just say Christmas, poop.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig