Thursday 3 October 2013

Illamasqua Gleam



I spent a long time eying up Gleam, its raved about so much by bloggers and I love a good highlighter. In May, Illamasqua had a 50% code and I couldn't resist any longer.

I've been using it ever since and I really like it. It looks like it would be quite a hard consistency, but mine has gone quite soft, which means my pan now looks quite messy, but that would be my only complaint. I use my fingers to dab the highlighter onto my cheekbones and under my eyebrows and then use the Real Techniques Contour Brush to blend it out. I find this the best way to apply it as it doesn't seem to go onto the brush if you dip it straight into the pan. You only need a little tiny part of this product, as a little goes a long way. It leaves a iridescent highlight which is nice and subtle on the skin. It's such a pretty highlighter and one I really enjoy using. 

Illamasqua Gleam retails for £18.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig