Saturday 5 October 2013

Boots Beauty Haul


For this months beauty haul I chose to pick some bits and bobs from Boots, I decided to finally cross some things off my wish list.

Firstly, Boots were offering two free samples when you buy something from Bumble and Bumble, so I thought it was finally time to try out the Surf Spray. I bought the small version and then got a sample of BB Straight and BB Thickening Hairspray free, which was a nice extra. I picked up the Essie Summer Collection 2013, which is a set of minis. I was a bit disappointed with these, normally the sets have four minis, but these have three, which I think is a bit stingy! I then chose five Rimmel items, the 'Stay Blushed' liquid blusher (which I then got in my Glossybox which was annoying), the 'Stay Matte' foundation and the 'Colour Crush' lip colour. I also picked up the Rimmel Lash Accellorater Mascara, as my mascara is about to run out and a new Stay Matte powder. I finally managed to pick up the Maybelline Brow Drama so I needed to pick that up! What have you been buying recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig