Saturday 10 August 2013

Recent Empties


I've finished a few products recently, so rather than let them sit and accumulate, I thought i'd share an empties post. 

First up is a can of Batiste, it's amazing how quickly you finish a can of this when you use it basically every day. However, it is worth every penny, I'm not sure what took me so long to fall in love with dry shampoo, but now I'm sold. I'm a big fan of the cans that have colouring in them to stop your hair looking grey. I'm really eying using the L'oreal skincare solutions, I've used both the micellar solution and the Eye ad Lip solution, both are fantastic and haven't broke me out. Both have been repurchased and have rejoined my skincare routine. I finally finished my first tube of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, this stuff has lasted forever and it's still not empty, but it's gone a bit strange in texture so it's time to throw it in the bin! Lastly as always I've finished numerous packets of cotton wool, I really like the Boots Botanic organic cotton wool at the moment, it's super soft. 

What have you finished recently? 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig