Monday 12 August 2013

Tigi Superstar Volume Set




Ever since I took a trip to the hairdressers, I've been eager to get hold of some of the Bed Head by Tigi, Superstar Collection.
The whole collection is designed to thicken your hair and add some super volume. I'd eyed up a huge things online and they were quite expensive so I gave them a miss, however I nipped in and had a fringe trim in the hairdressers and noticed this cute set. It was priced at £13.50 and inside you get a full sized 'Queen for a Day' which is a thickening spray, and 'Blow Dry Lotion' which aims to condition and repair hair whilst adding shine and body.

I'll have a full review of both of these products coming soon, but I'm super impressed with them both. If you have a stockist of Tigi in your area definitely go and see if you can purchase this set!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig